By Grant Kettner
Crispy, gooey, and delicious these XTEND Pro Rice Krispie Christmas Trees will be your new go-to dessert this winter. Everything you like in the classic rice krispies treat plus the premium protein of XTEND Pro.
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 cups marshmallows
- Green food coloring
- ½ cup XTEND Pro Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- Peanut butter cups
- Christmas tree decorations (icing, sprinkles, etc.)
- Melt butter in marshmallow over low heat
- When melted, add green food dye and XTEND Pro Vanilla Ice Cream and mix
- Stir in crispy rice cereal until fully mixed together
- Shape about ½ c of mixture into a cone and press firmly together
- Decorate with icing, sprinkles, etc.
- Place on top of a peanut butter cup with icing to hold
- Let cool and settle