By: Adam Klink
Ready to set some new fitness goals? If you don't know where to start, begin with these five steps in mind.
- Identify your goals. Don't be afraid to write them down.
- Make an investment. Invest the time, discipline and resources it takes to get where you want to be.
- Have a plan. Don't just show up to a workout. Use your time wisely and be effective in the gym.
- Hard work trumps talent any day. There is no substitute for your work ethic.
- Find a group of people to train with or at least find a gym buddy. I always find I train harder when I train with other people. Plus, it's a lot more fun!