By Jazz Oropel
Sugar cookies are a holiday classic. Whether you have them plain or like to decorate them, they’re a familiar sight around the holidays. These Vanilla Sugar Cookie Protein Balls with White Chocolate Chips are a lower calorie twist on the iconic sugar cookies. Powered by the high-quality protein of Vanilla XTEND Pro, this is going to be your go to bite-sized snack this winter.
- Place oats, almond butter, honey, Vanilla Ice Cream XTEND Pro, and white chocolate chips (optional) in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- If you are adding food dye, it's easier to add before mixing.
- Getting the mixture to combine takes a couple stirs it will be thick at first, but it will come together as you keep mixing. I used my hands to knead the dough near the end and that seems to help.
- Once combined, use a small cookie scoop to scoop and form the dough into balls (or use hands). If the dough is not sticky enough to form a ball add honey.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge or freezer.