By Spencer Miller aka The Macro Chef
The daiquiri is an iconic rum cocktail that’s been around for over a century. Since it was first mixed there’s been hundreds of new variations created. We put a new twist on this drink by turning it into refreshing fruity BCAA loaded mocktail. Now you can sip this drink guilt free knowing you swapped out the alcohol for electrolyte and BCAA-rich XTEND Original.
- 1 cup (140g) frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (150g) frozen mango
- 1 ½ cups (360mL) water
- 1 scoop (14g) XTEND Original Mango Madness BCAA’s
- Coarse sea salt (for the rim of the glass)
- Add all ingredients (except for salt) to a powerful blender. Blend until smooth.
- Take two glasses and wet the rims. Place coarse sea salt on a plate. Turn the glasses upside down and place the rim in the salt and rotate to coat with salt.
- Pour strawberry mango daiquiri into the two glasses and enjoy.
Yield: 2 servings
Nutrition (per serving): 75 calories, 1 protein, 9 carbs, 0 fat
Formulated to support muscle recovery and hydration, XTEND Original provides 7G of BCAAs and hydrating electrolytes, all while delivering mouthwatering flavors with zero sugar - it's no wonder that XTEND Original has been the go-to recovery choice for over a decade.