By: Spencer Miller (Macro Chef)
Fluffy and drool-worthy protein pancakes using XTEND PRO's Cookie Butter flavor. Top them with dark chocolate chips and a drizzle of caramel sauce for a sinfully delicious stack of pancakes!
- 1/2 tbsp caramel sauce (sugar free or regular)
- 1/2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Preheat a pan or griddle to medium/high heat.
- Add all pancake ingredients except for chocolate chips to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until a smooth batter forms, but be careful not to over blend or whip the batter.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Spray pan with nonstick spray. Spoon batter onto pan to make 4 medium-sized pancakes.
- Cook for a couple minutes per side.
- Once cooked, top pancakes with a drizzle of caramel sauce (sugar free or regular) and a sprinkle of more chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Pancakes only w/o toppings
- 400 calories
- 38 protein
- 39 carbs
- 12 fat