By Spencer Miller (MacroChef)
Easy to make and fun to eat, popsicles are the ultimate summer treat. This is a high protein twist on a summer classic.
- 2 scoops (65g) XTEND Pro, Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cups (450g) plain, nonfat Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen) *
- Pinch salt
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
*Another fruit can be substituted for raspberries. Blueberries or blackberries would work great.
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into an 8-spot popsicle mold. Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Once frozen, enjoy!
Yield: 8 popsicles
Nutrition (per popsicle): 70 calories, 12 protein, 5 carbs, 0.5 fat