When the leaves start to change colors and the weather gets a little chillier, it only means one thing. It’s fall aka pumpkin spice latte season. This season you don’t have to wait until your coffee shop makes this classic, you can make it yourself at home. And best of all, this PSL uses XTEND Pro so you can start your morning off with a boost of high-quality protein.
- 1 cup (240mL) brewed coffee (hot or cold depending on if you want hot or iced)
- ¼ cup (60g) canned pumpkin puree (NOT pie filling)
- 1 scoop (32g) XTEND Pro Vanilla Ice Cream
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Sweetener to taste (likely not needed with sweetness of protein)
- Whipped cream (for topping)
Notes: *If you want an iced / frozen latte you can use cold brew coffee and add some ice to the recipe. If you want a regular hot latte, you can just use regular fresh brewed hot coffee.
- Add all ingredients (except for whipped cream) to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. It will whip up a good bit.
- Pour into a glass or mug. Top with some whipped cream and an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving. Nutrition: 160 calories, 25 protein, 10 carbs, 2 fat, 4 sugar, 2 fiber