By Spencer Miller, The MacroChef
These moist and fluffy pumpkin pancakes will be your go-to breakfast this fall. Packed with protein from XTEND Pro, these pancakes deliver on flavor and macros for a guilt-free treat.
- ¼ cup (30g) all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop (33g) XTEND Pro Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tbsp (7g) coconut flour
- ⅓ cup (75g) canned pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pumpkin peanut butter (1 tbsp peanut butter mixed with 2 tbsp pumpkin puree and sweetener to taste)
- Sugar free maple syrup
*Coconut flour can be substituted for another 2 tbsp (15g) all-purpose flour.
- Preheat the pan to medium/high heat. Add all ingredients to a bowl and gently stir together until a smooth batter forms.
- Spray the pan with nonstick spray. Use a spoon to make 4-5 medium sized pancakes. May need to cook in two batches depending on the size of the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Top with pumpkin peanut butter and sugar free maple syrup, or any other desired toppings. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition (pancakes only): 360 calories, 36 grams of protein, 38 carbs, 7 fat