By: Spencer Miller (MacroChef)
No-bake salted caramel protein cheesecake bars make the perfect decadent and creamy cheesecake recipe packed with protein and amazing salted caramel flavor that will not disappoint.
- 8 sheets graham crackers
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 brick of reduced fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt*
- 1 tub (8oz) whipped topping, (cool whip)
- 2 scoops XTEND Pro Salted Caramel Shake protein powder
- 1 package sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional, but enhances flavor in my opinion!)
- Add graham crackers to a food processor or blender. Pulse until mostly crushed, but not a powder. Pour crushed graham cracker into a bowl. Add melted coconut oil and milk. Mix until a crumbly mixture is formed.
- Line a 6x8 baking dish with foil. Spray with nonstick spray. Press crust into the bottom of the pan gently so that it evenly covers the bottom.
- Next, add cream cheese, vanilla Greek yogurt, protein powder, pudding mix, vanilla extract and salt to a large bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are combined and a smooth cheesecake batter forms.
- Add cool whip to cheesecake mixture. Gently fold together, being careful not to over mix. This will allow the cheesecake to be light, fluffy and set up well.
- Pour cheesecake batter over top of the crust and spread so it is even. Place in the fridge for 4-6 hours, or overnight, to let completely set.
- Slice into 8-12 cheesecake bars and enjoy.
- 200 calories
- 9 protein
- 16 carbs
- 12 fat
- 1 fiber
- 8 sugar
*I used Triple Zero Vanilla Greek which uses stevia to sweeten it for less sugar, and also has added fiber.