By: Harrison Burch (@HarryBurchLifts)
These Cookie Butter PROtein Pastries do not disappoint. Oozing with Cookie Butter and peanut butter flavors, your tastebuds are in for a real treat.
- 25g XTEND PRO Cookie Butter
- 7g coconut flour
- 12g peanut butter powder
- 2g Stevia or sweetener
- Enough water for a slurry consistency
- Greek yogurt
- Sugar free pudding mix
- Topped each with crumbled biscuit
- I use 2 pastries as a base and cut the third to be placed on top of your others, think like a ravioli
- I spread my filling evenly before layering the top on
- Leave enough unfilled space around the edges to be pressed tightly with a fork
- I brushed the top of each pastry with egg white and then slit the top of each pastry to prevent them from exploding
- Air fry on 350 for 8 minutes
- Cook time will be comparable with the oven but may differ slightly.