By Harrison Burch (@HarryBurchLifts)
Why eat donuts when you can eat PROnuts? Whip up our Cookie Butter PROnuts to satisfy those cravings without all the calories. These donuts are made with a base of protein powder, cookie butter, and Greek yogurt, creating a fluffy and moist texture. The addition of spices adds a delicious and comforting flavor that will satisfy your cravings without derailing your healthy eating habits. Best of all, these donuts are baked, not fried, making them a healthier option for enjoying a classic treat. So, fire up your oven and get ready to enjoy a delicious and nutritious snack that will support your fitness goals and keep you satisfied throughout the day!
- 80g Flour
- 80g XTEND PRO Cookie Butter
- 20g Casein Protein
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 170g Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 30g Applesauce
- Vanilla extract, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- Glaze is 70g swerve confectioners sugar replacement with 2-3 tablespoons water
- Crumbled with 2 biscuits and 15ml of cookie butter
Makes 7-8 “mini” donuts or 6 large
Calories for 1 out of 7 donuts WITH toppings: