By: Spencer Miller (Macro Chef)
Creamy chocolate peanut butter protein oatmeal topped with a drizzle of caramel sauce, chopped candy bars, and peanuts to make the ultimate protein-packed oatmeal.
- 1/2 cup oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 1 cup milk or water*
- 2 egg whites
- 1 scoop XTEND PRO Chocolate Lava Cake protein powder
- 2 tbsp peanut flour (or peanut butter)**
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1-2 mini Snickers, chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar free caramel syrup
*I used unsweetened almond milk. I think it makes the oatmeal a little more creamy than water. Any preferred milk can be used.
**Peanut flour is basically de-fatted peanuts. It will still give the delicious peanut butter flavor with less calories. It can be found in most groceries in the peanut butter aisle. Any peanut butter can be used as well.