- These are the terms and conditions ('Terms') applicable to the BBQ Party Bundle Giveaway (the 'Promotion'). By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Nutrabolt Distribution United Kingdom Limited (registry number 11786962) whose registered office is located at 1 Bartholomew Lane, London, EC2N 2AX ('Nutrabolt').
- All participants must be: (a) at least 18 years old and legally resident within the United Kingdom; and (b) an employee of a retailer provided with this Promotion information by a participating supplier, as identified in Attachment 1. Nutrabolt may require participants to prove they are eligible to enter the Promotion. Participants must not enter this Promotion if they do not have their employer's approval to do so or if entry to the Promotion would breach their employer's policies regarding entry into third party promotions or any other rules they are bound by as part of their employment.
- The Promotion commences at 9:00 am (UK time) on 28 August 2023 and all entries must be received by 9:00 pm (UK time) on the closing date of 17 September 2023 to be eligible. The winner of the Promotion will be chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received on or before the closing date and time.
- Entry to the Promotion is free. To enter the Promotion, participants must navigate to the entry form found at https://cellucor.com/pages/bbq-giveaway (‘Landing Page’), also accessed by scanning the QR code listed on trade-facing Promotion communications, such as sales team flyers, and providing: (i) participant’s full name; (ii) e-mail address; (iii) participant’s retailer name; (iv) retailer address; and (v) participant’s preferred beverage product supplier (‘Entry’). Each participant may only enter the Promotion once and the Promotion is limited to one Entry per retailer (on a first come first served basis). Any late, multiple, incomplete, illegible, and/or fraudulent entries may be rejected by Nutrabolt. Nutrabolt may disqualify any entrant or winner that Nutrabolt reasonably considers could bring Nutrabolt into disrepute.
- The winners of the Promotion will each receive the following prize: (i) One (1) C4 Smart Energy BBQ cooler bag valued at £70; (ii) One (1) C4 Smart Energy paddle game valued at £20; (iii) One (1) C4 Smart Energy 600ml RPET water bottle valued at £15; (iv) One (1) C4 Smart Energy T-shirt in size large valued at £10; (v) One (1) C4 Smart Energy beach ball valued at £10; (vi) One (1) case of C4 Smart Energy mango flavour (12 500ml bottles) valued at £25; (vii) One (1) case of C4 Smart Energy red berry yuzu flavour (12 500ml bottles) valued at £25; and (viii) One (1) case of C4 Smart Energy watermelon burst flavour (12 500ml bottles) valued at £25 ('Prize'). There is a total of fifty Prizes to be won. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable, and provided on an 'as is' basis. To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither Nutrabolt nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the Prize.
- Except as expressly described in these Terms, each winner is responsible for paying all costs associated with the Prize and use of the Prize, including (where applicable) transport to and from the event, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance, and all other incidentals. Each winner is responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national, and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the Prize. The Prize to be won as part of this Promotion may be considered a taxable benefit to the winners. Each winner will be directly responsible for accounting for and paying to their local tax offices any tax liability and National Insurance contributions arising in respect of their Prize. Nutrabolt will not account any National Insurance or other tax liability arising from this Promotion. If Nutrabolt determines that a winner is ineligible, Nutrabolt may award the Prize to another participant and/or require the return of any Prize already awarded.
- Each winner will be notified no later than 30 September 2023 by e-mail. Nutrabolt may require a winner to verify their identity by providing valid identification before Nutrabolt delivers the Prize to that winner. The Prize will be sent to the winner by mail. If Nutrabolt is unable to contact a potential winner within fourteen (14) days from the first notification attempt, Nutrabolt may conduct a further random draw to award the associated Prize to another entrant.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond Nutrabolt's reasonable control, Nutrabolt is unable to award the Prize, Nutrabolt may (at its discretion) award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value or the cash value of the prize. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than Prizes for the Promotion, Nutrabolt may allocate the available Prizes through a further draw.
- The provision of the Prize does not imply any endorsement by Nutrabolt or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion.
- In order to comply with applicable law, Nutrabolt must publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. By entering the Promotion, you accept that Nutrabolt may publish your name and county on Nutrabolt’s official Instagram account and/or make such information available to participants and the public. You may object to all or any of your information being published or made available by sending an email to email@example.com. In such circumstances, Nutrabolt must still provide your information and the winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Nutrabolt will not be liable to entrants, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise for any loss of opportunity, loss of contract, loss of earnings, or loss of profit (whether direct or indirect) or any indirect or consequential loss. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit Nutrabolt's liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- These Terms are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion and/or these Terms.