IGNITE YOUR FIRE: #FUELYOURHUSTLE CHALLENGE
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor: The Ignite Your Fire: #FuelYourHustle Challenge (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Woodbolt Distribution, LLC d/b/a Nutrabolt (the “Sponsor”), 4407 Monterey Oaks Blvd, Suite 150, Austin, TX 78749. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, TikTok. By entering into the Contest, each Entrant acknowledges that he/she is providing information to Sponsor and not to TikTok.
2. Eligibility: The Contest is only open to (i) legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, (ii) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, (iii) are not otherwise prohibited from entry as set forth herein, and (iv) have a public TikTok account (“Entrant(s)”). Membership to TikTok is free. Each Winner must have a valid social security number or a valid personal tax identification or he/she will be ineligible to win a Prize. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members and members of the same household) of the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entities directly associated with this Contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) are ineligible to participate. Entrants are eligible to win a Sponsor sweepstakes or contest only once every six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any sweepstakes or contest. By entering into the Contest, each Entrant acknowledges and agrees to these Contest Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
3. Contest Entry Period: The Contest begins on June 15, 2022 at 2:00 PM EST and ends on June 29, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Contest. Entries are limited to one (1) per eligible Entrant. All Entries in excess of this limit will be deemed void. Only fully completed Entries are eligible.
4. How to Enter and Entry Requirements: During the Contest Period, Entrants may enter the Contest by (i) following @C4Energy on TikTok; (ii) posting an original fifteen (15) to fifty-nine (59) second video on their TikTok account that features their side hustle and what inspired them to start it; (iii) tagging @C4energy; and (iv) including the hashtags #FuelYourHustle and #C4Energy in the post caption (collectively, an “Entry”). By submitting a video for consideration, you confirm that you have read and accept these Official Rules. Entries are subject to all entry requirements as set forth herein to be valid. By submitting and Entry, you hereby warrant and represent that your Entry conforms with the entry requirements set forth herein.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder associated with the TikTok account used to enter, regardless of the individual who submitted the entry. For purposes of this Contest, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned the TikTok account by TikTok. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If more than the permitted number of Entries is submitted for any drawing, only the first Entry received will be considered.
Entries generated by robotic, programmed script, macro, or by other automated means will be deemed void. Entrants may not register with multiple TikTok accounts nor may Entrants use multiple devices to enter the Contest as multiple Entrants. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple accounts under multiple identities will be disqualified in Sponsor’s discretion. Proof of submission of any Entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Sponsor.
All Entries posted to enter the Contest must be commensurate with the Sponsor’s positive image and may not be offensive or inappropriate, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Comments must be suitable for online publication accessible to the general public. Sponsor reserves the right to eliminate any Entries that it determines, in its sole discretion, contain inappropriate content or content that may be deemed obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or unlawful, including without limitation, obscenities, threats, violence, unsafe behavior or situations, or disparagement of any product, service, or person.
The following guidelines set by the Sponsor must be followed for each Entry:
i. Entry must be a video taken within thirty (30) days prior to date of Entry;
ii. You must own all rights to the Entry and have the right to grant Sponsor a license to use the Entry (including any material embodied in the Entry);
iii. The Entry cannot contain the image of likeness of any other individual other than yourself;
iv. The Entry may not include a video taken by a professional videographer;
v. The Entry must contain only content that, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, is suitable for a general audience;
vi. The Entry must comply with these Official Rules and any terms of service on TikTok;
vii. The Entry must not, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, incorporate any elements of entries submitted by other entrants;
viii. The Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity or any inappropriate content;
ix. The Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, depict gambling references or tobacco use, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
x. The Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
xi. The Entry cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products or other people, products, or companies;
xii. The Entry cannot feature trademarks, logos, copyrighted works, trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or any intellectual property owned by others (including but not limited to music, product packaging, photographs, and other works of art or images, published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) other than as owned by entrant or as authorized by Sponsor for use by entrants in connection with the Contest;
xiii. The Entry cannot, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than the Sponsor’s, including, but not limited to, any of Sponsor’s competitors, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses, or street addresses;
xiv. The Entry cannot contain materials embodying the name, likenesses, voices, or other indicia of any other person, living or dead;
xv. No background artwork or material shall appear in the Entry unless it is the original work of the entrant;
xvi. Entries must be created solely by the entrant or entrant must be the sole owner of all copyright interests therein;
xvii. The Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
xviii. The Entry cannot violate any law or otherwise be inappropriate; all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Each entrant represents and warrants that his or her Entry does not contravene or infringe on anyone else’s copyright or other intellectual property, moral rights, privacy or publicity rights.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Entry requirements set forth herein in its sole discretion. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your submission is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, that Sponsor is free to disclose the Entry and the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit. You acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
By submitting an Entry you warrant and represent that it:
i. Is your original work;
ii. Has not been previously published;
iii. Has not won previous awards;
iv. Does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; and
v. That publication of the Entry via various media will not infringe on the rights of any third party.
Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, TikTok, and Released Parties from any claims to the contrary. Winner hereby waives in favor of Sponsor, all rights of “Droit Moral” or “Moral Rights of Authors” or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to their Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to alter, change or modify any winning Entry, in its sole discretion.
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor, TikTok, and Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, or expenses brought against or suffered or incurred by Sponsor, TikTok, or Released Parties, arising from or in connection with the participation by the entrants in this Contest, or any breach by the entrants of the foregoing warranties. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. Judging Criteria and Winner Determination: There will be two (2) rounds of judging.
Judging Criteria. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria: (i) creativity of the Entry (5 points); (ii) Entrant’s commitment to the business/project (5 points); and (iii) energy of the Entry (5 points).
First Round Judging Period. A panel of Sponsor judges will judge all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period to select up to seven (7) Entries to advance to a second ground of judging.
Second Round Judging Period. A Sponsor-selected judge will then judge the final entries according to the above criteria. The Entrant whose Entry best meets the judging criteria, as determined by the judge in their sole discretion, will be the potential winner of the grand prize, subject to verification. One (1) second prize winner and five (5) third prize winners, subject to verification, will be chosen from the highest scoring Entries after the grand prize winner. In the event of a tie score, the score for the creativity criteria will be used as a tiebreaker.
Sponsor will contact each potential winner via direct message to the TikTok account associated with the winning Entry. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Entrants are deemed winners pending confirmation and/or verification of eligibility (as further described in Paragraph 7 below) (the “Winners”) and in compliance with these Official Rules.
6. Prizes: The Prize to be awarded to each Winner is as follows:
Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) in USD
Aggregate ARV Per Prize (USD)
Grand Prize – One (1)
$25,000.00 USD cash award provided in the form of a check.
Second Place Prize – One (1)
$15,000.00 USD cash award provided in the form of a check.
Third Place Prize – Five (5)
$2,000.00 USD cash award provided in the form of a check.
$2,000.00 each, total $10,000.00
Aggregate ARV for all Prizes
There is a total of one (1) grand prize; one (1) second place prize; and five (5) third place prizes (each, a “Prize,” collectively, the “Prizes”).
7. Prize Conditions: Prize is nontransferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another prize of equal or greater value in the event that the designated Prize (or any component thereof) is not available for any reason. The Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and/or any other fees/costs associated with the Prize or receipt of the Prize. The Winners, as a condition to receiving any Prize, may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release or similar document and/or complete, sign, and submit an IRS Form W-9 or equivalent form with the Winner’s full social security number or other U.S. taxpayer identification number within twenty-four (24) hours of Sponsor notifying Winner of his/her Prize eligibility. In the event (i) Sponsor is unable to contact any Winner within twenty-four (24) hours from the first notification attempt, (ii) any Winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified time, or (iii) any Winner fails to comply with any of the requirements in these Official Rules, such Winner’s Prize will be forfeited, and an alternate prospective winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible Entries received. Winners will be shipped their respective Prize within thirty (30) business days following the completion of the Contest and verification of the Winners. Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee may issue appropriate tax reporting forms related to a Winner’s receipt of any Prize.
8. Publicity Rights: The Winner’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) for the Sponsor to use said Winner’s name, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state), in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation.
10. Release & Assumption of Risk; Conditions of Entry: By participating in the Contest, all Entrants (including Winner) agree to forever release, hold harmless, and indemnify Sponsor, TikTok and the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action whatsoever related to Entrant’s participation in these Contest, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Entrants waive any and all rights to claim ambiguity, should it even exist, in connection with these Official Rules.
BY ENTERING, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ENTRANTS FURTHER AGREE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST SPONSOR, TIKTOK AND THE RELEASED PARTIES RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE(S) AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SPONSOR, TIKTOK AND THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT, OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE, OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THEREWITH, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR SUITABILITY FOR USE. The failure of Sponsor or the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to any act of God, storm, hurricane, tornadoes, other inclement weather, fire, riot, earthquake, act of terrorism, act of public enemies, war, civil unrest, or actions by governmental authorities outside the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable law), or other force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules by Sponsor.
Entrants who are California residents assume the above mentioned risks and agree that their release shall apply to all unknown or unanticipated results of the occurrences described above, as well as those known or anticipated, and such Entrants hereby knowingly waive any and all rights and protections under California Civil Code Section 1542, which section reads as follows: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
By submitting an Entry, each entrant grants, represents, and warrants that the entrant has the rights and authority necessary to grant Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid-up, sub-licensable license and right to reproduce, transmit, display, comment on, edit, modify, alter, exploit, create derivative works based upon, combine with other works (and all copyrights therein and thereto and all renewals and extensions thereof), and otherwise distribute the Entry and all elements of the Entry, including without limitation, the photo and the likeness of any persons embodies therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide, in perpetuity without compensation, permission, notification, attribution, or restriction from Entrant or any third party.
11. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor, TikTok, and Released Parties shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, or injury (including death)) to any Entrants in connection with: (i) participation in the Contest, including, but not limited to, any damage or loss due to human error, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information; (ii) acceptance/possession, use/misuse and/or defects of the Prizes awarded herein and any Sponsor products or services purchased therewith; (iii) any technical malfunctions, interruptions, or failures of any kind; (iv) any damage to an Entrant’s (or a third person’s) computer, network, and/or phone and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Contest; (v) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest. If for any reason an Entrant’s Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Contest, if it is possible.
12. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify or terminate the Contest in the event of any act, occurrence, or reason that it believes corrupts the integrity, administration, or fairness of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Entrant or other individual it finds to be: (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the smooth operation of the Contest, (ii) taking any action which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, or (iii) otherwise violating these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor is not capable of running these Contest as-planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, at any time, without notice. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, (iv) hold a drawing excluding any Entrants suspected of taking any action which violates these Official Rules or otherwise tampering with the operation of the Contest, and whose entries were received as of or after (if applicable) such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension date, or (v) take any other action which is fair and equitable under the circumstances.
13. Disputes: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE CONTEST OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE FINALLY RESOLVED BY ARBITRATION AND SHALL BE BROUGHT INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT BY CLASS ACTION. THE ARBITRAL TRIBUNAL SHALL HAVE THE POWER TO RULE ON ANY CHALLENGE TO ITS OWN JURISDICTION OR TO THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE. ARBITRATION SHALL BE HELD IN THE STATE OF TEXAS AND COUNTY OF TRAVIS. IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT SEEK TO RESCIND ITS AGREEMENT WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Entrant further agrees that under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, expenses, or costs of whatever nature arising from the Contest. Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased in any form.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
14. Announcement of Winners; Questions; Winners List: The Winners will be announced on Cellucor.com, found at https://cellucor.com/pages/c4-energy-fuel-your-hustle-challenge following the completion of the Contest and verification of the Winners. All questions and inquiries about the Contest may be submitted by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the following mailing address:
Woodbolt Distribution, LLC d/b/a Nutrabolt
Ignite Your Fire: #FuelYourHustle Challenge
Attn: Legal Department
4407 Monterey Oaks Blvd, Suite 150
Austin, TX 78749
15. New Jersey Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act - New Jersey Residents: The following provision applies to residents of the State of New Jersey. Pursuant to the New Jersey Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice ACT (“TCCWNA”), N.J.S.A. 56:12-14 et seq., certain businesses are not permitted to offer or enter into written consumer contracts with consumers or prospective consumers which include any provision that violates any clearly established legal right of a consumer, or responsibility of the business, as established by state or Federal law. These Official Rules are intended to comply with TCCWNA. In the event of a conflict between these Official Rules and the TCCWNA, the terms of the TCCWNA take precedence and will control. The TCCWNA also requires businesses to specify which provisions are void, unenforceable, or inapplicable in the State of New Jersey. The following provisions of these Official Rules shall not be applicable to New Jersey residents: (i) provisions which limit the Sponsor’s liability for any tortious action or breach of contract by Sponsor; and (ii) provisions which limit the amount of damages which may be sought for any tortious action or breach of contract by Sponsor.