Biting into these moist pumpkin chocolate chip protein muffins will satisfy your cravings for something sweet this fall. Best of all, these muffins are guilt-free because they have more protein and less calories than your average muffin thanks to XTEND Pro.
- ½ cup (60g) all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop (33g) XTEND Pro Vanilla Ice Cream
- ½ cup (122g) canned pumpkin puree
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup (50g) Swerve granular sweetener*
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup (60g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Notes: *Swerve is a sugar free granular sweetener that tastes, measures and bakes like sugar. It can be found in the baking aisle of most grocery stores or online.
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Add all dry ingredients (flour, XTEND Pro, sweetener, baking powder and salt) to a large bowl. Mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for chocolate chips (pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla extract) to the bowl. Gently stir together until smooth. Add chocolate chips and fold into the batter.
- Spray a 6-spot muffin tin with cooking spray. Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop the batter into each muffin spot.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until a knife comes out clean> Be careful not to over-bake or they will dry out. Let cool and enjoy!
Yield: 6 muffins
Nutrition (per muffin): 115 calories, 7 protein, 15 carbs, 4 fat