Looking for a way to spice up your protein intake?
Do you have an insatiable chocolate craving but don’t want to ruin your diet?
These two recipes will satisfy both needs!
Enjoy these treats throughout the day or surprise your family and friends with a low sugar, low carb, flavorful dessert option at your next gathering!
Dark Chocolate Coconut Energy Bites
- 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Scoop Cellucor COR-Performance Whey in Molten Chocolate
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 TBSP Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix together
- Hand-mold about 10 balls out of the mixture
- Refrigerate for an hour and enjoy!
MACROS (Whole Recipe):
- 404 Calories
- 26g Carbs
- 22g Fat
- 28g Protein
Sweet Potato Chocolate Protein Cake
- 5oz Sweet Potato
- 2 Scoops Cellucor COR-Performance Whey in Molten Chocolate
- 2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 TBSP Stevia
- 1/4 Cup water
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Chop then boil sweet potato until soft
- Add ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth
- Line pan with coconut oil or cooking spray to stop the cake from sticking. (recommend 8” round pan - but can use muffin tins as well or a square pan)
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool
Here is where I LOVE to have fun with this one. In the cake imaged above, I have topped it with fresh berries and some shaved coconut - super simple but perfect amount of tartness to balance the chocolate. I have also made chocolate ganache toppings by melting down some dark chocolate and icing the top with that, then adding fresh berries. Depends on the mood you are in and if you need to be careful with your macros or not!
MACROS (whole cake):
- 525 Calories
- 55g Carbs
- 10g Fat
- 60g Protein